Monday, February 4, 2008

ole P.G. Wodehouse was right! Aunts aren't gentlemen.

We all have them. Bertie did, Tom Sawyer did, Jean Louise Finch did, Ammu did and so do I. Lets face it. There is no escaping them. They are like the third law of Newton. If something pleases you, its bound to irk your aunts. Well, i have a kittyfull of aunts too. They come as bundles of complexities from your joyous parents' side. "Listen to your aunt real good", or "what will your aunt think"? Even, why don't we send you over to your auntie Nimmi for this winter breaks (yeah! I have been through a lot of this when i was a child). And that is why I suffer from chronic Auntietictraumitis. And what do you know? The screen of my phone is flashing with my auntie Nimmi's call. Let me get it and I will tell you about it soon.

P.S. My money against yours, its to find out "when am I getting married"
P.P.S. Oh! It could also be, "Are you still seeing that goon from accounts?"

1 comment:

Jacie said...

great PGW quote! You've been tagged... for a 6 word memoir see my blog for details